Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am finally doing it

I finally decided it was time to start a blog, a lot of my friends have jumped on board the blogging wagon so I decided why not? Like I don't spend enough time on the computer as it is. But it really should be a good way to keep people we don't see very often posted on the happenings of our little family here in Idaho. We just got back from a trip to Montana so I guess my first try of posting some pictures will be from that trip.




This is at their aunts house in Missoula


Playing at the lake


Being goofy girls together


At our cabin in the woods


By the river by the cabin


Avila sometimes can have some odd expressions at times

6 comments:

Kourtni said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love hearing about how you guys are doing.... CUTE pictures!!

Mommy Diffee said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Seeing this totally made my day! Since we always play phone tag this might be an easier way to keep up =) They already look so much bigger =( Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE! Post a pic of Muscle Max when you get one =) Miss you girlie =)

Sunny said...

Hooray for joining the blogging world! It's a great way to keep in touch and see those beautiful girls of yours! Your new home area looks gorgeous. We miss you here though!

Talia said...

OH goody!!! I am so glad you got a blog!! I already can't wait to see al the pictures and stories of your new life up there in Idaho. And I especially can't wait to see all things baby-related. :) It is going to be so wonderful to keep up with you this way.
Your girls have grown so much since the last I saw them! Especially Avila... wow. They are beautiful as always.

Mommy Diffee said...

I changed my blog address http://thediffeefam.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Ohhhh how exciting- we get to keep up with how you're doing now! My goodness your girls have changed since I saw them a year ago. What a treat that was running into you at the pumpkin patch.